BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 :P

After KJ's comment, I decided to write something happy about my life.

Hmmm mmm mmm

Hmmm mmm mmm

Hmmm mmm mmm

Hmmm mmm mmm

Can't think of anything. :P, I guess my idea flows only when I am in great tension, or depression, or great supression.

(I didn't want to make my blog into a diary though, haha. what is the point to keep mentioning whom you go out with for lunch? unless it stands for some significance. )

These few days I was rushing for my application, and I shouldn't get into much details as they do have technology to find out about me :P

After this process, I truly learn what "there is always people who are greater than you" means. I came to know this noel who is a real physics genius that has true passion in both music and physics (especially in quantum physics), Victor, my roommate, a quirky Einstein-worshiper, and I am currently following his study habit :P (He would have never know that I am now assimilating him), YL, a homosexual who scores higher than hobart, Ching Yee who favors in chemical engineering yet takes biology. There are a lot of cool people that I had come to know, and I truly feel that 5s4 is a small village indeed.

What we have been acting in the class, is just stupid, immature and arrogant, living in our own world without realizing that there are a lot of people who want to make a big difference. They are the real geniuses, the real pioneers in future. I am fully impressed by them.

I guess that is what makes US different from the other educational curriculum. :p

There is the Malay who has this wonderful ideas about travelling and mind stones. There is the experiment psycho tk who dressed up like a girl just to understand how a girl thinks. A reincarnated kite by HL, miss that 一生不幸, miss those engineers. They really prove to me that engineers are a bunch of cool kids who know what is life.

I too want to be more like them. That's the very least that I learnt in my application. I am still too mediocre and mundane and pedestrian. I have been living in my own, small little world for such a long time. I had been wasting so much money just to fulfill my lust and needs :p

2010 is a new start for me, and I anticipate a new me who had just turned over a new leaf. Everyday I promised myself that I will learn more about genetics and microbiology even though they are not in my exam syllabus. I will polish up my piano skill and redefine myself as a true artist. I will utilize my gifted talent in doing more goods, to glorify his name as a Christian. Doing more exercise, playing futsal.

Last but not least, I am grateful to my tutor, Nat(although he is sarcastic and harsh towards our essays, he is such a talented genius) for bringing me to a new level of thinking and new perspective of insight towards this world.

2010 stands another meaning to me to, that's my SAT 1 mediocre score (2nd attempt) I found that I do have a gift in mathematics (especially I score 800 in maths 2 which I did none for the preparation since it is a last-minute decision :P) I will work hard in my maths, not blaming anyone again for my failure. This is my greatest resolution, version 2010, and I WILL ACHIEVE IT! I HAVE TO!!! !!!

For sure, I hope for the best to my classmates in 5s4 2008, 0903pm10 and old denver 2009. All the best!

0 comments: