BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Times - Life impacts 4


"I thought We could have more time!"


Still remember this reminiscence of 2012? This is the most impactful line that I had encountered throughout my life! Seriously, I don't really get touched when I read John 3:16, but I was moved by this line. (I don't really get the part of non-Christian being moved by John 3:16 in every drama starring by most of the Fellowship in Sibu Church. No offence but it is very weird for a person who gets education to have never heard of the name Jesus Christ)

I think our daily livings lie on this basic: We thought We could have more time. Procrastination, escapism, alcoholism and so on. We always thought we could have more time, we could be given more time, and because of this assumption, we tend to postpone what's more important to us.

The moment I get the book of life "我的生命手册", I planned to use my time wisely and efficiently. The book has 10 columns, and I thought that the game lasted for 1o columns. (only those who had participated in Lifegame know what I am talking about :p) I thought the judgment day was on the forth day, which is the last day of our life game. I really have the perception that I have enough time to get baptized in the game and get myself into the heaven.

In fact, I didn't, and I couldn't.

Everything turns out to be unexpected. The judgment day fell right on the 3rd day, and we are only at the 7th columns in the book of life. All my money, my reputation, my everything was turned into ashes.

I was given a chance. I knew the true location of the church which can get myself into the heaven right in the early morning. However, due to insufficient money to pay my debt, I was real hooked by my job. I kept selling and earning more money. Greed has overcome my sub-conscious. I neglected the church, and I thought I have enough time to get myself baptized, and get into heaven.

Time flies, doesn't it? And I think I am a real jerk, for not appreciating my time and chance. The remorse of not getting myself into heaven plagued me for few days, and I hope the effect plagues me forever- to remind me of the importance of time.

Now, my application is all in a mess, I don't really have much time. I used to think that I could have more time, but now I think I could have more courage and faith in God. I want to give up, but the impacts are still within me. It's a hard time, a tough journey, a no-return adventure. I hope my high school friends understand the true meaning of the IMPORTANCE OF TIME.

I hope he can read through this blog before he starts saying, "I thought I could have more time."

All the best, 2009 ends with a new kira born; 2010 starts with a new kira moving onwards with a smile and glitter on his face.

Location: Kolej Cendana, SHAH ALAM (I thought I was the only stupid fella who come here damn early, it seems that some other 2 took the same plight as I was. Thanks to them, and thanks to God, I manage to get an accommodation before I get my room back from the office :) )

Situation: us application ><>

Action: Listen to the music, blogging, tahan my stomachache until I go INTEC. writting essays

Tension: timeless and fearful

Aspiration: Have faith in God, have confidence in yourself, have inspiration behind every action.

0 comments: