BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

underlying message of my previous blog

I was so aghast when I saw somebody post my blog as a comment in Suk Jun's blog. I don't think that's Suk Jun; she abhors people who are pretentious and arrogant, especially like me (i think). But no matter what he or she shouldn't just copy my blog like that, that's plagiarism without any citation from my blog and it is seriously irresponsible... ... OMG, at least Suk Jun knows how to quote sth from Fabian.


People like to emphasize on others' bad things but undermine their good points. I don't really understand. If you hate somebody does that mean he is seriously a bad person without any good qualities? I always sigh when people start to detest without seeing any good aspects from others.

ya, 5s4 has a lot of fallacies, seriously! That is something not even anyone can argue back, but remain silent and pretend it to be not exist. My post is about human double-standard and I set my previous class as background but people just like to twist it. (I agree I am not knowledgeable or encyclopedic enough to comment on how our politics exists something as double standard or prejudice; besides, my poor English limits my further explanation and elaboration). Please la, I complain about 5s4 doesn't mean I hate 5s4, I just hate the fallacies applied in our life. AND I am not the one that doesn't understand that life is not about competition, but I always get these annoying competitors who want to compete with me- in formal somemore. Is winning or losing really that important? Nobody can define success tangibly, so as I.

The message I want to bring out is: as long as our education doesn't revolutionize, it will just produce more people who apply this standard upon others. More corruption, more moral decadence, and the list is endless. We can't live in our own world pretending that nothing happens in our country and proclaiming that we are a developed utopia (or class) or something.

We can be happy, but something must be done. I don't beg for any compassion or empathy from my peers, nor from my families or friends or even my country. I believe, there are a lot more people who undergo the same feeling as mine; if I speak out I might only filter out some friends, but if they speak out they might lose their lives.

I dare to speak out because I have nothing to lose. I don't really need to pretend anything in front of my friends. (not like somebody that i truly know) It could be my bad experience and perception about my ex-class that motivate me to criticize about my class, but what moves my heart to write about my past is actually some of my post-secondary experiences as well as some articles and news that I had read through on the newspapers these few days. I linked them with my experience and substantiated them with some of the examples.

I guess that is all; I shouldn't touch on more sensitive issue like racism or politics or sexism or massacre until I fully understand those issue in a more rational and reflective perspective.

Bible teaches me to be ingenuous, but not apathetic or simplistic. It teaches me to be humble, but not pretentious or ostentatious.

0 comments: