BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

What if I can change the world without changing myself? Life impacts 3

I was impressed by the lifegame. It has so many stories for me to tell about, lots of reminiscent during the game until I need to split my blogs into several parts just to write about its impacts towards my life.


(i need to do some sort of statistics research in order to find out which topics I like to talk much about. Probably the bad things win :p)

I am getting a lot better now, thanks to lots of paracetamol and sing kung chui? I had been nauseaing even before the award ceremony in Hilton, in the toilet of my hostel during life game and so on. Lawrence will never know that I actually took 10-15 pills of panadol before and after the MJ dance. He's right: my life has stepped into the ills and pills phase. :) is that a good news or a bad news?

It's rather worldly, but this time I would like to emphasize on what roles should a person play in a complex society. Each of us has his or her own role to play. Either he is a policeman, or a lawyer, or a businessman, or a salesgirl, he or she is part of the bigger picture. Each one of us are interconnected and interrelated.

It is like a big jigsaw puzzle. In order for you to form the edge or a specific part of the bigger puzzle, you must link those pieces which are related together. For a complete jigsaw puzzle to be constructed, none of the pieces shall be forgotten. The missing pieces might be small, but the whole puzzle will never be completed.

That's why we all have the ability to change the world. It doesn't matter whether it is big, or small. It's a changing world, and we are the factors, the enzymes, the buffers.

Copenhagen's discussion over global climatic changes finally end. Obviously everyone knows that we need to do something in order to protect the earth, especially the Malaysian. Let's just put it into a very simple question, "DO YOU RECYCLE?"

We can definitely do something for the earth. That's why we are called human beings. We have the social ability to organize and interact as a community; we have the intellectual ability to know the ethical things that we should do.

However, what is the point changing the world but without the ability to change yourself for the better?

Every one of us (most of us) has big aspiration. But don't forget that our life is like a piece of record. What we had done were all recorded in the book of life. It has influenced lots of people: your family, relatives, friends, mates, and so on. They become your true testimonies around the world.

Congratulation to my aunt for not only getting a nice husband in her marriage, a Luxurious wedding in Rh hotel, but also lots of nice testimonies from her friends. "cheerful, innocent girl" "helpful angel"... ... Judging from their looks, I know that all those testimonies about my aunt are real and touchy.

If you are going to die tomorrow, what do you wish your friends to say about you during your ceremony? Are they going to talk about your great ambitions and contributions to the world, or your effort to become a better person among them?

The choice lies in me, and I believe my friends have more than that to say about me.

0 comments: