BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some of the annoying things I encountered since 5s4

OMG, is that serious? I am retaking my SAT 1 again? Without any preparation again? Seriously?


It seems that i am mumbling again about my education. Don't ask me why I need to retake it. The reason is merely simple: I believe I ca,an do better this time.

Because of some unexpected incidents, I was forced to postpone my return back to Sibu until I finish my interview with MIT. I was glad that I had made up my mind without any notification to my family. I guess I am not that eager to go back home. What is the point to go back home when people like suk jun or changhwa don't even bother a person like me in Sibu? Ya, they are way too "holy"and "busy", i guess... ...

I am not sure why but people usually like to put me down or something. I kept helping others out by encouraging them to do the best they can do. I like my friends to excel themselves, not for me, or because of me, but for their own good. However, the responses that i get from my friends are:

"Aren't you the top one in the school? Har? this simple question also can't do o?

"You are the top, why you need to consult me?

"Don't think you are going to be the top as always! One day I will be more successful than you.

"You are such a genius, a genius in using money to buy marks and charismatic skills to buy more marks even... ..."

I get the same comments and sayings like that every year. In their minds I am a lion-hearted guy who likes to make comparison between education and marks and scores and whatever else that is competitive. Clarifying that, I would never say something like this to anyone in the school!!!!!! !!! !!! or anyone that i meet in my life!

However, I was hurt by all the words that you guys say to me like that. If I am somebody like that I would never ask Wen Dee to stop sms with martin during class, or helping hwa do the examination analysis... ...

5s4 2008 is such an ugly place to study. When I was the top, people like to lampoon my travesty, so annoying that everytime I want to scream and smash the books to those guys face. When Chang Hwa became the top one, every one starts to curse him and talking bad about him. When Woei tan became the top one, everyone starts jealous about him and kept giving him new nickname for him, so disgusting and humiliating but those people enjoy crashing the top towards the abyss.

When those people pretend themselves to stand aside with justice and God, commenting why others are behaving in a way that is not accepted by themselves, they never analysis their fallacy of their attitudes and philosophies towards life. Some of the super annoying fallacies that I always criticize openly, because of my agressive criticizes towards these fallacies makes me one of the most abhorrent figure in my class:

1. They don't allow me to go up and correct a question wrongly marked by Mr Lau Pik Ying as my answer is written in Nm-1, but his answer is in Ncm-1 (the question didn't ask for specific unit) because they regard this as unfair! But they allow chang hwa to go up and ask more marks in bio essays which is totally unrelated to the science. (Mdm Lee guek Bee gave him marks because he shows CREATIVITY in his essays)- what the hell, everyone is like that, NOT JUST CHANG HWA, seriously... ...

2. When I went up to ask for a bonus for the papers (everyone will get equal bonus too), everyone starts woo-ing at me, but when other figures like constance or christine went up and ask for a bonus, they regarded them as heroes or heroines.

3. When I helped others to do their works like putting away the tables or thinking about the writings, nobody thanks me. but when the useless hooligans contribute a word, the classmates are like "Wonderful, a wonderful jobs" in sincerity somemore.

4. They like to blame others when something happens, eventhough it is just a merely accident which nobody wants it to happen... ... when they contribute something wrong, they refuse to apologize but still pushing away their responsibilities to others.

5. Somebody like to say "we need to fight for our right"! Ya, especially when it involves money, their money. When a friend is indeed need help, they would say "no use la, what's for to fight... ... malas la!"

6. Some girls abhor people who likes to "emo-ing" but yet they befriend with people who emo-ing just because they are pretty, they have the right to emo, or because they are handsome like jiawen or chang hwa.

7. Christine was "badly" hurt when she heard peifun just comment "Sometimes she gives inconstructive opinion which exacerbate the situation." they never understand the feeling when a teacher comments " I wish that fellow will never become a top one."

8. They like to pretend themselves to be friends of others just to fill up their hollowness, in real life, they keep talking bad about their "friends" and insulting them by making fun of their appearance and names, whatever they can think off, they can do it... ...

thanks for 5s4 for teaching me so many useful philosophy which I regard these as human fallacy. A double standard they always use to make themselves happy while ignore other's feeling. There are way more fallacy which i encountered during my post secondary school life. I hate it... ... It makes our society crumble in discriminations and prejudices. We should apply our standard rationally. A suggestion made by a person you dislike doesn't make it a bad suggestion! A caring invitation from somebody you despise doesn't make it an insult!

A truth regarding the 5s4 notoriety exposed by Akira doesn't make it into a direct insult or criticisms against specific people... ...

Because of the underlying perceptions towards specific person, our cognition and judgments towards an issue are biased and distorted by our feelings and assumptions in our hearts.

I don't think SHE will fight for any rights unless it involves her family and friends, money and personal benefits.... ...


0 comments: