BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some New things in 2010 for kira :P

Here is a list of things that I really like to share with you guys :P

I want to change, and still be the quirky me. I don't want to change my eating style, my sitting pose, my sleeping motion or so just to fit in, but I want to change in order to avoid those 2009 cliche and glitches that happened on me. Damn miserable incidents! Although they seem to be minor and harmless, they are one of my greatest cancer-causing agents!

a frisbee taken from life game, so what is it exactly? :P

Yup, the 1st damn glitch is LACK OF SPORTS! Spending too much time watching anime until I lacked some sort of exercise, like running or playing around. I gained 3 kg again after my Intec journey began. (damn it) Now, with latest technology (in sarawak :) ) I must get slimmer this spring semester. They say spring season is the most hectic season for ADFP students. Let's see how impactful it will do to me :P




Ok ><>

It is, not about the books around indeed, but the arrangement of the books. The table used to be so disorganized and messy until Pn Jamiliah had given me a warning. I can't even find my own SAT examination slip 6 hours before the real SAT examination in Subang. It cost me to squander 1 hour just to hunt down my slip beneath the sea of books, technological stuff and so on. Now, my table will be clean and tidy with aromatic flavor around it (haha) and some forbidden stuff being hidden around.




genetics, calculus and whatsoever. What's happening to your life? I thought you despise books as they are not environmental-friendly?

Books do make a genius from nothing. If I lived in a house so glamorous like nat's, I can probably become a genius too. I had been exposed to different field of science and interest which truly intrigue my learning enthusiasm. I want to know more about biological stuff in depth. No more time will never be my excuse to avoid reading informatics books. * unless it is damn soporific.


A photo taken in your house back in your hometown, Sibu in Sarawak? Nice job, too bad we need something more than just that mundane.

Nope, that photo was not taken in my own house back in my hometown, Sibu, but it is taken in my room, Kolej Cendana. yup, I had just bought myself a Yamaha Piano for my own pleasure. I want to revive my old dream, and it is never too old for you to jump over and get into admitted by Brown. Piano will be my new leisure activity that I can play with this arriving semester.

There are a lot more new things that have been going through me, like doing new account system to control his own budget, having my class in Austin but not the Austin that I understand.

Hope that my new year resolution can be wished


0 comments: