BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

A new blog is born

Hey guys, I had just created a new blog for my new ideas.

www.kiradaily.wordpress.com (can't insert link now)

What is this blog meant for? Definitely not for me emo-ing. It will act as another mirror to reflect my life daily optimistically and positively in a light-hearted way.

Today is a little bit tired already. However, It was damn fun for me and zhiyu and ang to attack Hobart by asking him lots of interview questions (not like the type that you will encounter in University's interviews, but more towards like questions asked during 'truth or dare')And, trust me, we had discovered lots of juicy secrets about Hobart.

I shall remain quiet and eerie until I have the right mood to blog more about my new lover :P

0 comments: