BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A new Insight

I just realize something new... ... I can't stand apathy... ... NONE. I just can't stand.

Somebody nearly drives me crazy today by nearly fulfilling the checklist that I abhor most. By saying these 3 things to me, out of any reasons, I will take it seriously and you will surely be blacklisted by me.

1. "Who cares you?" when I am offering something or opinion. I am not sure who likes to say this thing to me, I was so angry until I smashed my handphone. I am from e-generation but that phrase just sounds so annoying!

2. "such a shit/ rubbish" when I am sharing my ideas or experiences! Are you looking my life down or something? I know I worth nothing, but do respect me! Don't like my stories, just say you don't like, don't use rubbish or shit.

3. "Shut up" whenever I am talking. That's just so wrong for me! May be sometimes it is ok to tell them to shut up. But some people misuse this word and overly use it in their daily life which pissed me off so much. I haven't complete a sentence and then this phrase will just come out of his mouth... ...

There are other things which I, until now, just realize that I can't really "tahan".

I can't stand people who are damn arrogance and ignorance. They just do their things and talk to others without even bothering me. Am I invisible? I come all the long way just to talk to him but he is just focusing on the other people. Sms without replying or without replying phone call is just so rude... ... especially those message contains question or chit chatting... ... Without finding an excuse to stop the conversation is even more rude. That's just not ethical. :p

The second type is those people who can walk pass me and say hi to people behind me without noticing me, (Hello? I know who are you! I know your name, how can't you see me?" especially that XXXXXX which is super annoying whenever he just say hi to lawrence behind me, while i left my hand hanging in the air awkwardly... ...

I guess that's why I am so crazy in Intec: to grab the attention that I had long seek for. I want to get notice by people, despite good or bad. Although I am being regard as Gay, that doesn't matter anymore to me. As long as I can get those attention to compensate the attention that I had lost from him, things doesn't really matter if I am lady gaga or mr evil or super crazy psycho... ...

I am not sure when did I find that out, I know that I do have some minor changes in me myself since that day, the day when he stepped into the plkn bus, the moment when I blamed him for his annoying existance; I had changed. Everything just doesn't seem to be normal now... ...

I think I really need some help now... ... depressing... ... I must really know where the bottom line is, or I will be in a serious situation now.

0 comments: