BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Christmas Tree Collection In Sibu

Sibu has always been well-known for its high density in its Christian Population among the society. Below is a collection of Sibu's Christmas photo that I had taken around parkson.


Sadly to say, this tree is taken in the biggest shopping centre in Sibu. Yup, this shopping centre has only one rectangular atrium.

One of the uniqueness in Sibu is the caroling parade. Lots of people + little decorative vans.
Warm, and also touching as they have their caroling under bad weather conditions

Sibu doesn't really snow, but Sibu people love Christmas Tree.
A symbol of love? or a symbol of status?
I remain silent

Yea, my final finale, Rm8000 to invest on a Christmas tree is so impressive.
This tree belongs to my granduncle who gives this tree as a gift to his daughter who is going to get married.
Isn't it wonderful?

Although I know it is a little bit late, still, Merry Christmas and Happy new year. If you remain a youthful heart every day, I believe everyday is a warm Christmas Day.

0 comments: