BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Question by Question

Now, it is 2am sharp. I am here, blogging! Can you believe it? I am supposingly working on my pre-cal while trying to finish my essay before i start end up rushing all my piled works. You could put it in this way, i love procastinating. However, i got my own perception towards my unchangable habit of procastinating. I do things based on my moods. You could say i am a little bit emo, but sometimes i just don't feel like doing somethings which i am not interested in. For instance, the drafting of the radio drama. I just can't feel any passion running through my heart. I do it, only for the mere reason of a sense of responsibility as a student in INTEC. Genuine passion towards somethings could be hazardous to my study :o


After joining the workshop which is mainly about application essay and SAT, i realized that my English much poorer than i thought. I am not a nerd, but i need to force myself stick to the tombs and act like a bibliphille. I don't like reading books which i don't like. Can't i do something that i genuinely love to do, read someting that i really passionate about it, and write something that i really feel about. The reason i prefer US education as my tertiary education because i do want to express my true inner thoughts about anythings around me. No more pretentious BAHASA MELAYU essay who instructed us on writing something that the LEMBAGA Pelajaran want. Eventhough there it is clearly written that students are allowed to give their opinion about the topic given, as long as you did not fulfill the marking criteria listed by the government for your content, you are out of the ranks. Haizzz zzz. I know that we are emerging ourselves into a pro-biotech country, that doesn't mean that the students of Malaysia should be cloned to be distinctively same and tame like the cloned cows according to their tailored standard.

I think i had reached my very limit for my sleeping hour, yet i have 2 essay needed to be written. As long as the passion lives, so do his owner who burns the passion up. As long as the dream goes on, so do his dreamer who dares to dream.

I have been indulging myself into lots of books, including bioethics and molecular biology of cancer. I want to know more about molecular biology and the application of its huge potential in our daily lifes. I never wait for the prospect of ones job; i create one! I think having doing my research on such a complexity about life is totally amazing and undeniably contented.

If i want my life to be filled with colours, i should first initiate my dreams with colours of happiness. What is my dream by the very moment now? Those fella actually classifies our goals into short-term goals and also the long-term goals. What i mention about dreams, are actually long term goals to them. I want to prove to them, those who always underestimate me, that eventhough i am not a genius, i can do something that even a genius can't do. I have faith in God.

My dream is to be the one standing upon Nobel Prize Giving Ceremony in front of millions of people. What matters me is not the money that i could earn, but is the pure happiness that i can enjoy the moment i touch a soul hidden beneath their hearts with my hands.

I want to become a source of inspiration and aspiration for others who also dream the same way as i did before. I want to tell them, there is no such dream as big dream or small dream, only dream big or dream small.

0 comments: