BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Power to win

These few days were like heaven for me. Eventhough it was tired, it is meaningful, in the sense that i learnt a lot of new things and new stuff. My first encounter with a real politician; those who just act like politicians, which i totally despise them, are actors who aim to get the best actor award in the Oscar. What the hell are they doing now? Our nation has left 11 years just to reach our nation's vision. What are those people waiting for? Another broken hearts of Malaysian towards their own country? Another tears dropped down from their eyes, who witness the chronicle of the falling of their own beloved country? It is like blades penetrating through our own hearts; in fact they are soaring and moaning deeply, crying for a change and revolution blessed to our country. There are too many untalkable shame, too many frustrated incidents... ...


Then, one small problem... ... Am i going back to work in Malaysia- my homeland?

Before 3 days ago, my answer is No. I am not going back to Malaysia to work. I dare to answer this paradoxical question even in front of those interviewers from Bank Negara and JPA. What's the point to come back and serve this country if this country did not show any compassion towards those who are weak, those who are needy, those who are poor, those who are ungifted but themselves only? This is a country full of corruption, prejudice, deadly crimes and even natural disaster! (We are not that invulnerable towards natural disasters! Geography book!) As a conclusion, I didn't like this country.

Nevertheless, whenever i passed through the Petronas Twin Tower, i felt a sense of pride deep inside my heart. Whenever i walked through the hawker stalls in Malaysia, i felt proud about it. Whenever something catastrophic incidents happened in Malaysia, i felt sad; it was like a piece of my meat having stolen by others, piercing it into pieces and pieces. Every words in my essay is based on Malaysia. I am more than happy to share with others about my hometown using words and pictures. Those beautiful sceneries are so picturesque till there is no existance of these words that can possible describe their beauty and elegance.

Who am i kidding? I love my country! Definitely i am going to be back, to my hometown, Sibu. I will know when to come back when the time comes. As i know the situation in Malaysia in the near future might not be suitable for my contribution. One or two years in Usa for working experiences and personal development might just suit me, hehe! One thing i can assure is i will be back, not because of those of my classmates or teenage friends, but because i have the obligation to do so. Thanks to Hannah Yeoh, my very first politic idol in my life! I am so full of joyous when i saw her in the Campus Alive! Without any hestitation, i quickly requested to shake her hand personally as a way to say Thank you to her sincerely from my heart.

Although some of those Malaysian disdain my existance and my performance, I don't care! These people are those who always look down on me. I know my past wasn't that glorious or magnificient, but why should i be judged based on my past?

These few days i was not only focus on my OC assignments, but to focus on my writing. I had bought some new books for my individual interest and personality improvement. I wish i can be a better person, a successful person and a dreamful person! I always have the power to win, as i always think like a winnneer.

Our past could not determine who we are now, but what we think today can affect who we are in the future. Paradoxical? Tired, go sleep lo!

0 comments: