BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

heal my heart

heal my heart and make it clean,
open up my eyes to the things unseen,
show me how to love like you have loved me;

break my heart for what breaks yours,
everything i am for your kingdom's cause,
as i walk from earth into eternity

Recently, I had come to Campus Alive again. Unexpectedly, I saw a lot of my old friends. The reason most probably is because tomorrow was a public holiday. Since there was going to be a long long week for everyone, so most of the people came to campus Alive! May God bless... ...

There, i met him again. A person who can grasp my heartbeat, who can touch every impulse of my nerves, who can do... ... everything that makes my heart broken like a fragile glass shattered onto the cemented floor, no conscious, no obligation, not any more... .... He was there, but i can't talk, i can't even murmur to him. I just felt, i was disappeared... ...

My existence is no longer important to him... ... what we had done together, don't they mean anything to him? Don't they make any significance to him? I was stunned, shocked, sad, morose, disappointed... ...

i had wrote down everything we had been doing together in our past few years, everything... ...
lies, hatred, jealousy... ... everything that jeopardizes us... ... every second, every minute, every heartbeat... ... let the hatred flowed into my vein, ran through my nerves... ...

As the paper being torn by me, everything ended. Everything end, between you and me. I am not sure what he had written about me, or may be he had not even written about me. I want my heart to be healed, i want my soul to be mollified. i want to find a pace of tranquility in my heart.

Open up my eyes, i want to see, from different perspective, from different people's point of view

show me how to love... ... how to love, like you had loved me... ....

Break my heart for what breaks Yours... ... painful, remorseful

Let it be my past, i want to have a bright future without him, without living under his shadow... ...

0 comments: