BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Morning... ... 1 hr before class

kira is back into action this week doing all sorts of crazy stuff- including quarreling with officer, stealing a book from the library, cheating in the exam, insulting others cynically, wasting his affluent like doomsday is coming soon... ... soon he is going to do acapela, to apply for his dream university, to bulk up his gpa and sat, to sit for his SAT and TOefl and SAT 2 and final... ...


2day i got this chance to stay down in cendana here is not because i didnt have any lectures, but is because i was forced to do so! i need to take back my very own book from the office. However, my packed schedule does not really allow me to do such a minuscule thing out of my schedule even. Having lack of enough sleep, i felt really tired and insipid these few days. With just an average sleep of 4 hours per day, i really cant withstand this pressure. It is like a big stone clashing my shoulder and my head merciless, yet i have dream to accomplish. On the other hand, my application is quite messy now and i really need to rush up some unfinished job and business, or else, i will just end up to be another normal guy struggling actp without any more chance to get myself into the best university in this world ever.

I believe God will always guide my road in the future; he is my lord and my guidance. I will always follow his path. I made my own choice and decision but God will help decide the outcome. i believe these few days there are many miracles happen, not only on me, but also people and things around me. I really trust in God that my future will be in Ivies, despite that fact that i am weak, i am not as strong as the others like zhiyu or hobart or even william. These few guys are real good, and i can feel the tense atmosphere around me that made me so energetic.

I thrive on challenges, especially tough challenges that can made my nerve breakdown. It is not just another insane, inhumane talk. It is the biggest dream that i uphold, the strongest passion that i feel, the greatest journey that i venture! It has been such a long time without any new challengeshinder me , without any new obstacles around me, without any real tough competitors to brush up my combat skills. Thanks God for leading me to here, INTEC, where real challenges are waiting for me, for i am the one that is going to be awakened and face the challenges gracefully and elegantly.

It is like the new world in Onepiece where Luffy need to face a lot more tougher rivals and characters. I think it really shows some resemblance with my experience that i am going through now. I believe one day, i can become a revolutionary person too which stun others like they had never experienced it before.

Dream big, big adventure; Act daring, daring experience.

0 comments: