BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Odd random day

it has been a long time for me not being as a blogger to blog out my voice within my heart. Somehow i do feel like being a mindless thoughtless zombie loitering around here and there, wasting my precious time, which supposingly i need to make it beneficial. Ya, i can expect my third SAT score will end up totally disastrous, and it symbolises the end of USA dream. Such a fragile dream for a dreamer. it was just meant to be like that, or am i just giving it up too easily?


i hate super genius. i hate those who have higher brain power than those ordinary people. Why can they just end up to get everything they want but they dont need to pay any hard work? isnt that we call fair? 1% of inspiration and 99% of perspiration doesnt work on our super genius like mr einstein. There are people who are born to be better than us, there are people who are born to be super genius and braniac. I do jealous of their talent. the most annoying part is they can just get a damn high score and yet no need to study or work hard for it.

There are some of my friends, who are like walking calculators. They don't need to actually work hard on their maths or physics, yet they still get high scores. i might be paranoid about it, but it is really annoying. We keep working hard for it, but they can just stare at a very complicated physic question and solve it without involving any usage of calculator. WTH???

To most people, learning starts with failure, but to some people, learning ends with failure.

I am not gifted as a genius, i am not that brainiac. All i did is just workind hard and real hard. Study smart doesn't really work with me, or should i say, i never study smart??

may be i should revise about my study strategies and techniques... ...




0 comments: