BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Should be proud of myself, or not??

with my roomates now, my buddies during my life in intec, a college named Kolej Cendana
while bloging, my heart pumps like nonstop bass amplifier, as i am worried whether i get suspended by the stupid acts. i hate those rules, hate those stubborn codes. nobody should tell us what should we wear or how should we dress.


never judge a book by its cover, neither underestimate one's true ability and capability in study.
as, iceburg shows only 10% of its peak above the water surface, while the rest is hid underneath the water surface, remains unknown to others.

this is what i learnt after one week staying with my roomates and having a funky week with my collegemates. Everyone is nice and approachable, which totally undo all my misconception towards intec

while i try my very best to suit myself towards this whole new life and brace myself towards new challenges and obstacles, yet there are others who are trying to pull my down, or just pulling my legs??

await for a change in my life, a whole new life, as i had been suffering my whole secondary life submiting to tyrancy of my enemies who my arrogance made. may be it is destined, it is written... ...

Vanessa said that i should be proud of myself, as i am famous throughout the intec as MR evil / 16A1. Everyone is spreading my rumours. sometimes i really don't know how to act towards all these, to the detriment of my life.

hidden beneath my sky, staring at the blues, i am praying for a change in my life... ...

i should be proud of myself or not? For the first time in my life a feeling of overpowering stinging melancholy seized me.

0 comments: