BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

a piece of my wonderland

these few days were as ordinary as ever will it shall be, which i had a hectic life studying all those bombastic words from SAT, sitting exams of English and Maths, and having some aching issue about my SAT practice test. it was terrible, horrible, nauseing, boring and somemore confusing, except for the maths part which i felt like kinda easy and tricky.


Not until that, i just realize that, my basic in english is poor, super poor, incredibly poor; and, i am living in a world full of competitive scholars. it is a big world, for me to discover and explore it.

i don' t think Malaysian's English is poor, what i think is, Sarawakian's English is real poor. i am not going to be like criticizing my own tanah air, but, i was intimitated by west malaysian's capabilities in their english.

walking in Intec, i am wondering, how am i going to improve my english. I felt regret of not learning my english properly.

today is the third saturday since i came to intec. yet, there is no significant improvement in my English. i might dare to speak out loud about my own opinions, but sometimes it seems that i cannot catch their meanings or i cannot express my thoughts sound and clear. it is annoying!

i really do want to improve my english, at least in this coming 2 months.

Hobart is God-like among ADFP (american degree foundation program), and tian kang is like the disciple of him. seriously, they are good in their study. What it the point i am a 16A1 yet i cannot speak fluently, elaborate my thoughts meaningfully.

may be i shouldn't live in my past glory. it was just SPM.

Actually i am getting to use with the life as an ADFP student, having assignments and presentations everyday and everynight. Fantabulous, not that dull and boring as A level. With my unique name, every lectures can remember my name, and me.

When Miss Asma praised my essay as "not bad! I like your thinking" and Miss Nadiah's "Right" actually gave me some sort of affirmation and encouragement. As the time being, i will improve, i believe it.

Learning starts with failure, the first failure is the beginning of education. We just have to try, once more!

Hope i can become the collegemates of ivy league's students.

0 comments: