BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a new start, totally brand new world

i am now living with my collegemates, who are all jpa scholars (except one who is a Mara student), somehow i felt like being threathen as the best student. eventhough i am a 16A1, or should i say, i WAS a 16A1.


walking every distance throughout INTEC, i was astonished by the mere ability of all scholars from the whole Malaysia, they are more than just good, they are all- rounder. My indian housemate could actually spelling and memorize SAT words while MSN with his friends, which i was totally impressed.

"no matter you are 10A1, or 20A1s, you are nothing in INTEC." these line actually replenished my motive and my desire to excel myself in order for me to success. what is actually a successful student in INTEC? those who can fly are students who success in INTEC. For me this smally fishy in this vast ocean, i am scared. realllllll scared!!! !!!

what if i failed, what if i cant fly??? furthermore, my major is BIOTECH, which is not a very common course in US, if i target to ivy league, i need to change my course, i need to change major... ... i need to change my dream in order to fullfill my ultimate dream.

today's is a somber day, which light is blocked by the dull cloud, metarphorically symbolises my sad feeling... ...

maybe i should be more optimistic to INTEC, this is a chance, an opportune time for me to prove to everyone in INTEC, 16A1 is not just an empty puppet, he is AKIRA

and i am the boy who is remarkable for his stupidity

0 comments: