BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

one year or two year

it seems impossible for a denverian to fly to USA in one year. I know it, everyone knows it. It is a difficult task, a difficult choice to be made. If i choose to fly in one year, my ADFP life will be a life full of torturing. I miss my friends, i miss my hometown, i miss Malaysia. Eventhough there are many weaknesses about Malaysia, it is still my dearest country. I love Malaysia, that is for sure. Seeing all those trees, seeing the beautiful sceneries when i was in the express train to KLIA.


But, Malaysian don't really know how to appreciate their gifts, or should i put it in this way, Malaysians have been counting their blessings for such a long time till they do not know how to improve themselves?

No offence to anyone, however, if i feel contented, i will not go and enchance myself. i will just constrain myself in my small little world. That is why i felt so excited when i was in intec. An excitement aroused me, especially when i get the chance to be in the same class with the other 16A1. This is just too amazing. What is the probability for 3 16A1 to be in the same class?

Back to the point, i really want to aim for the highest and the best. I aim for the best, as always, despite that i am not the best. But i always have my companion accompany me towards all those challenges, yet! I believe, in this small Intec, there are others who have the same dream as me, they are sharing the same dream as mine.

My favourite line- there are many worlds, but they share the same sky! One sky, One Destiny!

Gambate, Akira, i know you are the best! As the time being, i will improve myself and have big progression in my study! 'Cause, i never felt contented with my knowledge that i had learnt!

0 comments: