BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

out of the ordinary- the most meaningful line in my life

ya, today is quite an odd day blogging to voice up my sorrow in INTEC library computer lab.
Sometimes i do wonder why i always laugh yet i don't have happiness within my heart. My soul was once living in the happiness, and it's still. i wanted to soar, i wanted to cry, but there is of no purpose to do so anymore, as the voice of mine shall not be heard by anyone. None at all.

Thinking of you, wherever you are,
we pray for our sorrow to end,
and hope that our hearts will blend;
Now i will step forward to realize this wish,
And who knows,
starting a new journey may not so hard
or maybe it has already begun.
They are many worlds,
But they share the same sky-
One sky, one destiny.

This is my favourite line which i learnt it from a RPG PS2 game, kingdom hearts when i was in my junior high school. Eventhough it is just a simple animated game, it shows the player the true meaning of friendship, what we should really behold wherever we are in.

Our world consists of different people, with different culture, different society, you name it you got it. However, whenever we look at the blazing sun, appreciating the great creation of God when we see the sunset alongside the river, the warmth inside our hearts are the same. We share the same SKY! Despite the differences and variance, love between us should not be blocked.

Love is infinite, love is unlimited
the greatest power in the world is love

Whenever i look at this line, i feel a sense of touched. It inspired me setting aside all of our differences risen between us. It inspired me to go exploring the world, to share my love to those who live in the third world, however do share the same sky as me

"We share the same sky- one sky, one destiny" always sound so powerful when i voice it up to them. It upholds the power of family, friendship and love... ... to everyone in the world.

I always use this line as an ending in my essay to proclaim my deepest inspiration as a dreamer. Mr Steven Ong is the first teacher who agrees with me and give me confidence upon this line. "We should compete with ourselves to reach out the world," for there is not just one dreamer in this world, We Are Not Alone, Never!

All we need to do, is just take one step. You will never know, starting a new journey may not be so hard, or may be it has already begun... ....

This is not the line for Kingdom Hearts anymore, it now lies within the heart of a dreamer, once and forever.

0 comments: