BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

i felt that i am so ... ... ordinary

today is the first day of the ivy league talk, which, btw is held in Taylor's, woo hoo!! can enjoy all those luxurious again. did i ever mention that i love being in taylor, not because of its fanscinating facilities, but because of the vast enjoyments around taylor's. I am not sure when will get the next chance to have a dinner of chinese cruisine throughout my life as a student in intec.


Don't keep digressed. however, the lesson that i learnt from the talk is actually "i got lots of things to do now!" i am too normal, too ordinary, too not good enough to be in the ivy list, or even in the list of ivy league standard. this is how bad my situation is.

Ya, pretty annoyed. especially when all the best gather at the best area. you really do feel that you are like a small fish in a big pond. small fishy fishy

In order to apply into ivy league, it is actually quite a challenge for me. Sometimes i DO jealous of those who choose pharmacy (eventhough their strength is in physics but not bio). To USA, you really need to show your best to everyone, there is no play play fooling around.

I really need to think about some questions about me myself. WHo am I?? Why am i applying their university? Why do they need to bother about my application?

All i can say, i am very ordinary, but i believe i am beyond ordinary, i definitely got something special about me myself, except the fact that i am a 16A1. I need to discover myself thoroughly, very comprehensively, indeed.

i am so small, i am so ordinary... ...
but there is always hope, and those who shine as the most brilliant star, always originate from ordinary people. they are also normal human being, same as me.

So, i think i can do it! I can find out who am I! It is just a matter of time only!

0 comments: