BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Are you ready to die?

How many times have you encountered a death in front of you? Terrible disasters happened just in front of your eyes. You felt it personally; you felt it sensibly. Are you ready to die?


These few days after the wild election speech, which signified the end of campaign week, i am totally sick. Real sick. I think i really put in too much passion and heat until i lost my own body heat and get a cold instead. Recently H1n1 casualties had risen until certain extent in Malaysia till everyone in INTEC starts wearing mask for protection.

If tomorrow, i am found to be death because of H1n1, what will i do now? I am not sure. I am not even sure that i have the mental preparation to accept this.

Scared? no. I never scared of death, as i know my way to go after my death, i always believe in Him, so no worries about that.

But how about my parents? How about my friends? How about my dreams? Are they going to accept the fact that i am going to die? Of course my parents do care about me, they definitely will cry for such a tragedy till i am not even willing to see them having nervous breakdown when burrying me into the ground. However, what's going to happen to my friends? Are they going to miss me? Or their memories with me will soon become an oblivion.

From my view, if their memories about you disappear, you are really considered dead from this world. Death doesn't mean you are stop breathing. It means that you are being forgot by everyone in this world.

Eistein lives forever in our world, same as Jesus Crist, and others who are remembered by the generation that is still breathing and thinking in this world.

The only way to become immortal in this world, is to let everyone remembers you forever.

i felt sad as i think of the situation when i die. I am not sure that i will be remembered by my friends, and my closed friends and my best friends. Until now i have been obliterated by my friends again again and again in their memories! Eventhough i am still breathing, my heart is still pumping, i am as liveless as a death in his memories... ...

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory
a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream
i wana line the pieces up, yours and mine... ...

0 comments: