BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

we are all just ordinary, but there is always something that differentiate who we are

these two days i was joining the ivy league workshop. It was just as tedious as i had thought. Ya, sitting the whole 8 hours inside taylors. But, fortunately, i did manage to learn something from the workshop. It was indeed quite inspirational, more than i had expected. There are some seniors and alumni who i felt interesting and amazing.


Ah, brain is blurred with sleepiness... ... cnt put my mind straight... ...

The most important lesson that i had learnt since yesterday, is that most of the people are same as me. They are born as normal people, throughout their 18 years they might just end up doing normal stuff, same as me. I have been thinking thoroughly about me myself, who am i? Why am i? How am i? What am i? There are all those bad memories flashing through my mind like a ping pong ball bouncing on the floor. Most of the memories in my high school year were quite bad.

They suggested that i review through my photoes. over and over to search for my inspiration. Somehow i don't have many photos about my life! Not because i don't have a life, is because that time i was quite obese and i don't dare to show myself off! ( ya, btw, i manage to slim down by 20kg! what a miracle~!)

i really want to be in the ivies. Eventhough i am not good at anything particularly or specifically. I am not always the best.

There are many worlds, but we share the same sky; one sky, one destiny
And the sky is never the limit by the time i am in IVY, it is beyond the limit!

And i think, i should always beyond the ordinary, beyond the limitations... ...
i am still discovering about it... ... ya... ... i believe i can, dream big, is always the belief a dreamer holds on

0 comments: