BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

tedious Inpro

inpro is the intec inter programs sport day, which sounds super unrelated to me. Ya, as a study nerd, i think study room should be my sanctuary, but not the stadium. However, things started to change and become "complicated" after i studied in Taylors'. It was taylor who discovered my inner wildness in dancing, or should i say the enthusiasm in performing on the stage, or down the stage. it is cool and fun to be under the spotlight and the focus of everyone. Hehe... ...

those who knew me since high school have a perception that i am a real nerd just hiding beneath the rock filling my time for studying. Seriously, after the mms which is the orientation week in INtec, my image has changed from a super introvert nerd to a not so nerdy extrovert geek. i kinda welcome this change. People need to evolve and undergo metharmophosis everytime, now and then. If not you will become old and stale.

2 weeks of hard work, putting all of our passion into the dance performance for the closing ceremony. Beat it, the rhythmic beat still lies within my heart now. Eventhough it was not a competition, it was a pure entertainment for the VIP only, i want to show them my enthusiasm and my passion towards dancing. Eventhough i am not good at dancing as compared with others, whenever the beat started its beats, i want to show the audience the best that i have, the energy that i wana burst deep inside my heart and the passion that i release whenever i start moving my body parts with the music, hoping that they will be touched with every effort that i put in.

Although i did not have any direct involvement in Inpro, nor did i have any contribution towards the winning of ADFP- i feel like i share the same body with others in ATUSA. (American Top University Student Association). The moment we shouted and shrieked together in unity, celebrating out third success! I am so proud of myself as being in American Program. We do share a lot of fun doing assignments together... ... ... ...
There are many worlds, but they share the same sky- one sky, one destiny
It's all about the passion that you have in the game, win or lose doesn't matter.
It doesn't mean anything... ... ok, may be it does mean something, but it doesn't mean everything!!! !!! Bear that in mind!!

Studying in INtec actually gives me a chance to rediscover myself and start thinking about who i really am. I will soon find out who i really was, who i really am, who i am going to be.
"aim to become who you are capable of becoming!" A line i will remember forever as long as my dream lives in my heart.

0 comments: