BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Long time

ya, i am back again. Writing my words out in the sky for dreamers. These few days, many things happened and i kinda like it. Eventhough my SAT declined, once again, i still believe i can improve. Come on ya, there is always room for improvement. What's wrong to try flying within one year? it's good to have at least uphold a dream, although it might seem difficult to be accomplished, or seem daunting to be done when going through all these obstacles and challenges. I will always try and try, despite that people around me always doubt my abilities and capabilities.


It is all about the passion that you pour in doing something. I am still learning, discovering and exploring who i really am and what i really want to do.

Basically studying in INTEC do let me see something differently from another perspective. My lecturers are quite ok, competance. "Are you prepared to die? What if the next five minute, you die. Are you ready to be die?" "think about somebody who had a great impact or influence on you. Think of somebody that is special to you. Why he or she played a role in making who you are?" "if you are going to choose between a job that is interesting but not well paid and a job that is dull and insipid but with high salary, which one are you going to choose, and why?" Some of my classmates answered high salaries, because money can make the job interesting. Some of them said the prospect of an interesting job will soon lead to a high salary... ...

A little bit digressed, my point is, in INTEC ADFP, i finally have a chance to know who i really am. Am i really able to fly within one year? Or end up to be another slug indulging myself in DOTA and CS, like the others. Somehow i am quite jealous to others, like hwa in alm. They are having such a good time enjoying their college life!!! !!! playing dota, cs, whatever... ... i must isolate myself from partying and clubbing, force myself to condemn most of my leisure as sins, and burry myself in lots of SAT lexicon and tons of books tomes. I am totally in paradox!!! !!!!

Good to mention that throughout the last whole week was my campaign week for the hicom junior election. Each one of the candidates can choose to campaign himself/herself or not campaign. I am one of them who tried my best to promote myself and market myself as a good product. it was kinda fun to advertise yourself, just like those politician who always gave political sweets to the voters. haha! Weird ideas keep popping out to my mind from nowhere. And i dare to realise it out and express my idea out to the others as who i really am.

Diane is a nice girl, too bad she is my competitor, my rival... ... all's fair in love and war, is it?

Go akira! you can! Show them who you really are, show them who you want to be!

Saturday i was in the National Mathematics Competition organized by UTAR. it was TOUGH! seriously! totally beyond my imagination and capabilities. I need to fight with those who are from UM, USM, UUM, whatsoever. Sometime, it was just not the right timing to do something that you really dream of doing it, but you can't do it, right?

I don't know why i love ONEPIECE as my most favourite anime, probably because its plot is so related to my life. Treat my life as an adventurous voyage, sometimes it is good to back up when you really face a great challenge, but no matter what, just try it before you say you CANT! Who knows? starting a new journey may not be so hard, or it has already begun...

I don't care what they think about me, i just want to do something soared deep from my heart!! I will always try hard, as i have the passion not bounded by the materials


0 comments: