BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

random

it has been 2 weeks for me not doing anything related to website. Haizzz zzz. not feeling the right mood to do online, whether is facebook or msn or even blog. i just dun feel the right mood to do stuff. you can say it is the holiday mood that deteriorate my life. This is the time i should use it wisely, but i think the holiday mood spoils it.


haha. I think i deserve some holiday after a tired semester pushing myself to my own limit. I never used to be so tired in my English. Seriously! It is tired to improve your english in such a short time. And yet, i didnt do any improvement in my english. Haizzz zzz. Frequent usage of Mandarin ends my dream, and i need to get a new revitalization in my life.

A new revitalization in my life, huh? Then what should i do?

I have two months of doing this- a new change in my life. Since my trip to Penang and KL, i want to make new discoveries in my life. Don't ask me why, but i feel like i want to do something that make me more than just me. I want to be more than just ordinary. Now i have seen the world, and this is the time i need to make a new jump in my life, in 2 weeks.

It is ok if i don't get admitted in ivies, but it is always worth a try, at least a very basic try. I could get a chance, even though it is relatively small.

When the others are busy in their recommendation letters and essays, i am actually practicing my piano, reading more books and magazines while playing more wii games i have been longing to.

My grammar is still weak. 4 months didnt play any major change in my language, did they?

I am now in love with the theme song of Detective Conan- Magic. Damn nice! I don't know why but i can get the feeling from this song, same as to Glory and Sha lala.

Everyone! Have a nice holiday! I hope that i get the same chance as you guys in terms of enjoying a holiday long anticipated.

0 comments: