BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kira PERSONAL quality

I know from the start of the beginning, I have this quality of manipulating others words, distorting their true meaning and beating around the bush to make people confuse about what they are talking. I confess, this isn't something pleasant during a normal conversation. Sometimes, I have been regard as jerk or hooligan who likes to make fun of them. I have lost lots of friendship because of this ability.


However, I am proud of this quality.

I am remorse that I have been using this talent for such a long time yet I didn't realize how much potential it can be. Since young, I have been using this quality to avoid being punished by my mother, twist others' meaning in order to win over dispute that I am in, and last but not least, conquer the opposition during a debate competition.

Over the years, I had seen how others get upset by my characters whenever we were in disagreements. As I kept using my skills, I discovered that I can actually force others to jump into conclusion that they refuse to accept. I can make a very good comparison between two irrelevant issue. I can exaggerate an issue into something catastrophic and dramatic. I can also force their stands to disintegrate with their own rules and principles. Furthermore, it occurs randomly and spontaneously. I can break and reconcile the link between two logic of conversation in any time. I regard this collapse of link between human's logic as a flaw, a human fallacy called double standard, and I am proud of myself that I can sense it and tear it apart fleshy and mercilessly in front of anyone.

Winning in a conversation gives me instance gratifications that are indescribable.

Finally, I got burnt by playing the fire. One of my best friend got really annoyed and vowed never to talk with me anymore. It was all because I had distorted his characters during his conversation with his friends by implying that he loved boys. I was miserable about the incident. While trying to reconcile our relationship, I kept reading books on conversation and charismatic skills. When I went through one Chinese Idiom which is "Silence is Gold", I disagreed totally with it. I was thinking,

What would this world become if we do not stand out and speak out the unspeakable for the others? If we do not speak out when we sense inequalities and errors or prejudice just because we are under the authorities, what will we become?

I need this talent. With this talent, I can think deeply in different perspective from the others. This can help making an idea flawless as we think and work it out together in different directions. This talent makes an idea to be complete, a person to be neutral without any biased, and a system to work as a whole.

I have come into realization that I have the ability to let my creativity runs wild, that's why I can think differently from the others and distort their meaning. I started to turn this "misplaced talent" into skills that every one will appreciate it. A critical thinking ability with creativity running wild in my minds without letting it overflown and hurt the others.

I name this talent as divergent and convergent thinking ability, and I am still learning to fully utilize it.

0 comments: