BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

the weird one week

finally, i get a little bit free time to blog. This free time, OMG, is actually 12 hours before my ethic exam! Yet i still have the free time to blog. My blog usually takes me about 2 hours just to complete. I think this time i am going to type as fast as possible based on my instinct. If not, i am going to screw up myself. I don't intent to make my hobby into something that is detrimental to my health and my exam!

Last Monday is my most memorable day! This is something that is a must for me to blog out! My first birthday party!!! Seriously, My FIRST birthday party. Every year because of my inopportune birthday alarm, i am unable to celebrate my very own birthday! Every one is busy preparing their exam! Most of the people are indulging themselves into their own works. However, this year, I am lucky as there are 4 girls helping me celebrate my 18th birthday! As one of the youngest among my peers, I, indeed have lots of unbearable experience during my birthday. Shi Eng, Siau Ting, Wendy and Amy celebrate my birthday in Secret Recipe. Even though it is not as grand as Cathy birthday part, i appreciate it a lot. Chocolate cake is very nice!!



Ting ting, my only schoolmates who studies the same program as me
Delicious pasta

those boys above my hostel and around my hostel have given me a memorable birthday experience also. It is like what chi liang's birthday, but a little bit more fun. (as Lady Gaga incident just happened recently) I was given a birthday candle sticked on an external plug. OMG! So hilarious!

i can't believe they actually did that, lolz!
Being Gaga, Being SpeciAL. In deed i have quite a unique life here at Intec. I am not sure why but whenever i am at anywhere i will always be regard as gay. However, i don't care about that anymore. Whatever they like to say, i enjoy having relationship with very closed friends. Too bad everything is going to have a temporary end starting next next week. All the best in exam!

a little bit small gift for myself, Halloween Dress!

0 comments: