BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Is life just about debate?

no mood to discuss how i enjoy my mooncake festival. All i can say is it was quite memorable and enjoyable. I am not sure why but playing swing is my mooncake festival main activity. Most of my time during mooncake festival was spent in playing swing and seesaw. Weird as it may seem, but this is how i spent my mooncake festival.


Just like what Nat had said in yesterday application essay workshop, 'Those people they don't care about what you had done or what you had choose in your life. What they want to know is something that is related to them, something that is more rigid and solid in grasping.' I am not going to blaff what had i done for the whole week. Thinking is a more crucial issue that i need to solve critically by this moment. I must not be affected by anyone of those who want to distract me from the pathway to ivies. Focus, dude! FOCUS!

There is going to be 3 big test in one whole week for me to withstand. Including Lawrance, Andrew, Amy Cullen. ADFPians are going to face their greatest challenge in their study life- SAT. Different from other programs, we need to face our most challenging exam after 3 months of official lectures only! With a combining of another two big test: Pre cal (which somebody found it very difficult to study, yet A levelian regard it as easy as ABC) and Reading. While other programs are enjoying their celebration during mooncake festival, ADFPians are the people who suffer like shit just to study for 3 test. Gambate, ADFPians. We are definitely not the best, but we are definitely the better one, judging from the past few experiences of mine in INTEC activities.

This blog shall not be discovered by too many people as this blog is merely about my personal thoughts about everything that is related to me. I am outspoken and i dare to speak out as who i am, what i think. Basically, i have treated my life as a game, a competition about winning or losing, like a debate against everyone.

Cited from Andrew who cited from another anonymous person, "Don't argue with Akira, you can't actually argue back on him, whatever he said can turn everything upside down mercilessly." That Hwa always underrated my debate skill, what he didn't realize is that, he is always the one that is driven to crazy whenever we quarreled. and that is the only time i use my debate skill on a non-rival, mercilessly, without any empathy or sympathy towards him. How could i possibly do something that cruel against him?

Ya, eventually, i win. But, what is the point to win against your friend? Does that make you superior? Or fantastic? Nope. It just lead to more remorseful feeling that you had ever had in your life.

Should we always seek an answer to every question in our life? Life is always full of uncertainty and there is no absolute answer for each and every question.

Mouth and tongue is definitely the most powerful weapon in the world. It creates dispute; it creates harmony. A scathing hurtful word can be released from a mouth in just a blink of an eye. Another soul is dead because of one word. Another spirit disappears because of bitter words.

Then why i dare to use such a forbidden technique on such an innocent guy. I am not going to justify what i had done already. let bygone be bygone, despite your past, your future is a clean slate. Sorry for what i had done already, i can't reverse any impact that i had done on him. Neither can he.

Even Andrew can't withstand my verbal attack in just one noon, then i discover that Hwa had actually withstand it for a year. Deep in my heart is still full of resentment... ... those 5s4-ian, however i hope that everyone of them is happy and motivated now.

I want them to be more successful than me.

Life is not just a debate, it could be some part of it is made of debate, but mostly it is a form of conversation where you need to give and accept others opinions unadulterated and untwisted.
My biggest problem is that, i can twist any words that they had said into some irritating words which they can never expected, so plausible that even myself take it as real. This is infact my biggest weakness.

0 comments: