BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stressing

While some others are enjoying their idle life doing nothing but busy playing games, I am totally stressed up. "EMO"-ing again, i guess. However, these few days i have been trying my very own limit again until i have no excess energy to do emo. Every minute i thirst for sleep, a full and sweet sleep on my bed, eventhough there is no air con in my room. I DO want to relax and enjoy my college life.


"Just sit back, relax, and fully prepare yourself before you fly. Staying here for 2 years isn't that bad. May be a B- isn't that bad too. It just means that you are not the material for Ivies. " Every word, every sentence was delivered straight to my mind. Such a demotivational speech given by Mr Kamal, his talk was so impactful to some of us till even i myself can't accept this truth- Maybe we are just not prepared yet.

When you can't even walk properly with two legs, how can you possibly run swiftly with two legs which cannot walk? Basic foundation and thinking ability are emphasized. And there is one undeniable truth that i must accept from his speech: I am still weak. I am not yet founded with adequate knowledge and adept skills.... ...

3 days before my SAT... ... gotta sleep before i faint... ...

those who can relax, be grateful; those who suffer from impatience, be grateful; those who might get nervous, be grateful
for you can relax, you can feel and talk... lastly, for you are still alive

0 comments: